Friday 23 October 2015

New hobby

I’ve found myself a new hobby. I recently found out that painting with calc pant is a very easy and quick way to paint anything in your home. I did the tv cupboard, and from there I tried it on the stairs. Just two steps to see how it holds. And the last challenge are the tiles of the bathroom floor.
This last one is a bit difficult because to get the best result I have to keep it dry for a few days. Of course, I had to shower in the morning, so there are a few spots without paint now
J So I have to figure out a better way to do this. I know there are a lot of people who are already  using this paint for ages. I don’t understand why I had never heard of it sooner. Knowing this earlier could have helped me to do more painting in less time.My next step will be the dining table, and after that the trash bin:-)

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of calc paint, Flora! You'll have to tell me what it is. This post was really well written until you got to 'I know there are a lot of people who are already using this paint for ages'…. :) I'll see if you have guessed the mistake tomorrow. Otherwise, well done!!

    Is this what you used for your dining room table?

    ReplyDelete