Tuesday 31 May 2016

Writing task

As promised in my last session with Val I have to write more to get used to checking before sending my email. This proofreading has to help me to improve my written English and avoid to sending emails with stupid typo mistakes. Why is this important in a world in which we more or less accept that because of the rush we have we make mistakes in typing? Is it due to the smartphone communication where we have all the abbreviations such as LOL. This, by the way, took me more than a few days before I figured out that this meant someone had a lot of fun. In a strange way, it’s a bit weird that I’m less bothered with the speed typo mistakes I make in my Dutch emails. I’m afraid I  start to have the same who cares mentality as all others around me. So as from now I will try to improve my life and write more carefully thanI have ever been before. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete